Group leader: M. Le Guédard (IR Adera), JJ. Bessoule (DR)
– Engineer in Biotechnologies ENSTBB IPB (June 2004)
– Ph. D in Biochemistry from University of Bordeaux (thesis on “Identification and characterization of four S. cerevisiae lysolipid acyltransferases: in silico, in vitro and in vivo studies”, defended in December, 2008)
– Research Engineer at ADERA since January, 2012
– Ph. D in Biochemistry from University of Bordeaux (thesis on “Acyl-CoA elongase of Allium porrum : Solubilization, partial purification, reconstitution assays and theoretical analysis of their activity”, defended in February, 1989)
– CR-CNRS (October 1990)
– HDR defended in June 1995
– DR2-CNRS (October 2002)
– Manager of the Laboratory of Membrane Biogenesis since 2013
• Environmental Diagnostic and monitoring: Development of bioindicators of plant health (soil, water and air pollution, nutritional deficiency, Impact of agricultural practices…).
Example: Development of the Omega-3 Index for evaluation of soil quality through plant health (Standard AFNOR XP X31-233 and in the process of standardization by ISO (ISO/CD 21479).
• Lipid biotechnology: Expertise in Lipid biochemistry, lipid extraction, purification and dosage, analysis of lipid metabolism, lipid production by biotechnology.
Participation in research programs:
2017-2020: European project ERA-NET Cofund WaterWorks2015 AgriAs
2017-2021: European project INTERREG NWE PhosforYou
2016-2019: ADEME project PRIMEQUAL BEMEVO
2016-2019: Labex Cote project LIPID
2016-2019: RMQS Région Nouvelle Aquitaine
2014-2018: ONEMA project BIOTRYTIS
2014-2016: Coordinator of the ADEME Project GESIPOL APPOLINE
• Le Guédard M., Bessoule J.J., 2013 – A self-evaluation method to attribute sound bio-values based on in situ ecotoxicological monitoring. Ecological indicators. 30, 100-105.
• Le Guédard M., Faure O., Bessoule J.J., 2012 – Early changes in the fatty acid composition of photosynthetic membrane lipids from Populus nigra grown on a metallurgical landfill. Chemosphere. 88, 693-698.
• Le Guédard M., Faure O., Bessoule J.J., 2012 – Soudness of in situ lipid biomarker analysis : Early effect of heavy metals on leaf fatty acid composition of Lactuca serriola. Env. Exp. Bot. 76, 54-59.
• Le Guédard M., Bessoule J.J., Boyer V., Ayciriex S., Velours G., Kulik W., Ejsing C.S., Shevchenko A., Coulon D., Lessire R., Testet E., 2009 – PSI1 is responsible for the stearic acid enrichment that is characteristic of phosphatidylinositol in yeast. FEBS J. 276, 6412-6424.
• Le Guédard M., Schraauwers B., Larrieu I., Bessoule J.J., 2008 – Development of a biomarker for metal bioavailability: the lettuce fatty acid composition. Environ. Toxicol. Chem, 27, 1147-1151.